Spirits In The Sky is the only festival in Belgium dedicated to the best spirits of the world! Whiskies, rum, cognac, grappa, calvados, mescal, tequila, cachaça… We have it all! In fact, we're the only festival that brings all these categories together under one roof!
On Saturday the 9th (between 1pm and 7pm) and Sunday the 10th of November (between 1pm and 6pm) 2019 there will be more than 70 exhibitors displaying their beauties, hosted again at Thon Hotel EU in Brussels, Rue De La Loi/Wetstraat!
Also, again we will have the free tours for newbies and beginners to discover the festival.
Make sure you subscribe to the newsletter
to stay up-to-date!
This year we'll have two rooms for the Master Classes again. This will give us more space to organize them accordingly and to manage better the time needed. Keep this in mind when ordering your tickets, so that the masterclasses you choose won't overlap.
- Online: 20€ per person, including tasting glass and 5 diamonds. Access to the fair at 12u30!
- Early-birds can order their tickets before 1/8 at only 17,50€, and you can also find combi tickets if you're visiting two days in a row!
- You pay for samples with "diamonds". One diamond comes at 1 euro. They can be bought exclusively at Spirits In The Sky. Diamonds cannot be exchanged for money and are non-refundable!
- Presales receive a direct link for an overnight stay (with breakfast) at Hotel Thon.
- On-site: 25€ per person, including tasting glass and 5 diamonds. ATTENTION: ticket sale starts no sooner than 13u
- Parking available near Hotel Thon. Parking fees are never included in the ticket price:
- Parking Hotel Thon ("Trierstraat"): €5 / day
- Parking "Wetstraat"
- Easily accessible with public transport:
- Brussel Centraal (1km)
- Brussel-Schuman (300m)
- Brussel-Luxemburg (700m)
- Kunst-Wet (Subway)
- Maelbeek (Métro)